Dr Hardy is a highly sought-after international speaker. Regarded by all that have worked with him as an expert in the areas of leadership and organisational development, his engaging presentations are grounded in real-world stories, examples and powerful insights.
Gearóid is a popular and engaging speaker and has been inspiring individuals, teams and organisations across Europe, Middle East, Asia, US and the UK.
Some of Gearóids most recent topics
- The dangers of being a leader
- Building meaningful relationships in a ‘virtual’ workplace
- Management and parenting – what they have in common
- What it takes to be a winning negotiator
- The evolution of patient-centred care and takeaways for other sectors
- Why the purpose of the leader and organisation must align
- Overcoming fear and immunity to change
- Diversity and leadership
- The future of work
- Every leader needs a coach
- How to build resilience at work during organisational change