Agile is a management method based on iterative methodology. As the name implies, it aims to allow a high level flexibility. It empowers individuals involved in Agile teams and requires close collaboration with the customer or stakeholder. Agile business involves delivering excellent, working products and services that provide the highest possible business value.
Gearóid works with a number of organisations to implement and develop agile ways which challenge traditional views and ways of managing.
He specialises in developing the skills and practices that are needed to be successful in self managed teams and in particular, Scrum and the role of the ScrumMaster.
• Consulting in agile business and implementing agile strategies
• Management and leadership skills training for agile business
• Agile coaching skills
• Agile facilitation skills
• Building self-managing teams
• Helping to define new roles and responsibilities